In a world that is increasingly digitized, it only makes sense that we would find a way to replace handwritten signatures with electronic ones. After all, electronic signatures are more secure, more efficient, and more convenient. Here are just a few of the many esignature reasons why you should install an e-signature app on your phone.
1. E-signatures are more secure than handwritten signatures. When you sign a document electronically, that signature is encrypted and tied to your device. This makes it much more difficult for someone to forge your signature or steal your identity. Handwritten signatures, on the other hand, can be easily copied or forged.
2. E-signatures are more efficient than handwritten signatures. Think about how much time you waste waiting for someone to sign a document that you’ve sent them. With an e-signature app, they can sign it and send it back to you in seconds! No more waiting around for days (or even weeks) for someone to get around to signing something.
3. E-signatures are more convenient than handwritten signatures. E-signatures can be done anywhere, at any time. As long as you have your phone with you, you can sign documents without having to track down a pen and paper. This is especially useful for people who are always on the go.
4. E-signatures are environmentally friendly. E-signatures save paper! By using an e-signature app, you can avoid printing out documents that need to be signed. This is not only good for the environment; it’s also good for your wallet.
5. E-signatures are legally binding. In most countries, electronic signatures have the same legal weight as handwritten signatures. So if you’re ever in a situation where you need to sign a contract or agreement, an e-signature will be just as valid as a handwritten signature.
6. E-signatures are tamper-proof. Unlike handwritten signatures, which can be erased or changed, electronic signatures are permanent and cannot be altered. This means that you can always be sure that the document you’re signing is the same as the one that was originally sent to you.
7. E-signatures are easy to use. All you need is a phone or tablet with an internet connection. There’s no need to download any special software or hardware. Just open up the app and sign away!
8. E-signatures are free. Most e-signature apps are free to download and use. And even if you do have to pay for an app, it’s likely to be much cheaper than the alternatives (such as special software or hardware).
9. E-signatures help you stay organized. With an e-signature app, all of your signed documents will be stored in one place. This makes it easy to find them later on, whether you’re looking for a contract from six months ago or a document that you just signed.
10. E-signatures are the future. In a world that is increasingly digitized, it’s only a matter of time before electronic signatures become the norm.
There are so many reasons to use e-signatures! They’re more secure, more efficient, and more convenient than traditional handwritten signatures. If you’re not already using an e-signature app on your phone, what are you waiting for? Install one today and start enjoying the benefits!