FIFA 2022: Croatia vs Canada Prediction, Odds & Picks, Betting Tips

Canada vs. Croatia Match Info

Group. Stage (F) Date: Sunday, November 27 Time: 11:00 AM ET

Canada vs. Croatia Game Result Odds

Match Result: Croatia (+110) | Draw (+230) | Canada (+250) Draw No Bet: Croatia (-210) | Canada (+145) Over/Under Goals: Over 2.5 (+105) | Under 2.5 (-145)

Andrej Kramati€is the favourite to get the first goal of this game at odds of 11/2 (6.50). Team-mate Ante Budimir is the next favorite to score first at 6/1 (7.00).

For Canada, Jonathan David is priced at 6/1(7;.00) to break the deadlock in-this match while Cyle Larin is 7/1 (8.00).

Despite the firepower that both of these teams boast, they had such reserved results in the first round of the competition, so backing them to have another game with under 2.5 goals at 4/5 (1.80)

Croatia are 47.0% Tayorites, according to the analyst prediction model; with Canada given a 27.0% chance and the draw rated a shade more unlikely at 26.0%.

To get more updates, stay connected. Thank You!

Stay updated With Our Latest News!

Thanking You For Getting All Info About The, "FIFA 2022: Croatia vs Canada Prediction, Odds & Picks, Betting Tips".