FIFA 2022: Spain vs Germany Prediction, Odds & Picks, Betting Tips

Spain vs. Germany Match Info

Group Stage (E) Date: Sunday, November 27 Time: 2:00 PM ET

Spain vs Germany Game Result Odds

Match Result: Spain (+138) | Draw (+250) | Germany (+185) Draw No Bet: Spain (-145) | Germany (+105) Over/Under Goals: Over 2.5 (-150) | Under 2.5 (+105)

Spain go into the game as the favourites with a 42.7% chance of success, according to the analyst prediction model, but this means there is a 57.3% likelihood of them failing to win.

That incorporates Germany’s 31.9% probability of emerging victorious, which also highlights how difficult this game is to call from the outset.

Spain Predicted Lineup

By Football whispers: Simon — Azpilicueta, Rodri, Laporte, Alba - Pedri,-Busqtiets; Gavi —F. Torres, Asensio, Olmo

Germany Predicted Lineup

Neuer - Sulé, Rudiger, Schlotterbeck, Raum — Kimmich, Gundogan - Gnabry, Muller, Musiala - Havertz

To get more updates, stay connected. Thank You!

Stay updated With Our Latest News!

Thanking You For Getting All Info About The, "FIFA 2022: Spain vs Germany Prediction, Odds & Picks, Betting Tips".